From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 21:32:25 -0500
Hi Everyone..

Well, the big day is fast approaching..  and I am as excited as a fuzzy in
a remote factory!  The Big Fuzzy Show in Baltimore, Md. is this weekend!!!
Yippee!!  The Lehmans [of Life Saving Lava Bed fame.. my Hero's] are giving
me a ride to the Fuzzy Show and I hope to have some neat shelter things
there if there is room on their table with all their neat things..  [That
Margaret Ann is soooo talented at making nifty fuzzy stuff] Some really
wonderful people are going to be there..  and there will be more fuzzys
there than you can shake a sock at.  But best of all..  there will be
FUZZYS.. fuzzys everywhere.  little fuzzys and big fuzzys and every color
and kind you can imagine.  The biggest Fuzzy Fix of all time!!  If you have
never been to a show then you might want to try to make this one..  Spring
is gorgeous and fuzzys in Spring are about at Ferrety as they get..  The
fuzzy people there are really nice and this is going to be one special
fuzzy day.

See..  this fuzzy show is going to help shelters..  Even if ya can't go..
you could buy a ticket and that would help all those needy fuzzys these
great people spend most of their time doing for..  They are real strict
there so going isn't going to mean your gonna bring home some nasty to your
kids either..  They don't exactly have the vet examine ya at the door but
you can bet every fuzzy will be in tip top shape or not make it into the
building..  And some of the really neat fuzzy folks go to these..  There are
Kodak moments everywhere..  and last show I went to they had these little
costumes for these two fuzzys [altho there was no costume part in that other
show that time] and I got to take a couple pictures of them..  they looked
like little southern Belles in those frilly dresses..  sooooo cute..

I can't wait for the weekend to get here..  this is my second in my life
fuzzy show and I just know its going to be as special as the first one ..
Hope to see ya there..  but if I don't I am going to try to get some real
good pictures this time [last time I was too busy being awed by everything
<ggg>] and get them on my web page as soon as I can [so you can see what is
so terrific about a fuzzy show] to share..  if it's ok with the people there
of course..

Happy Fuzzys..

dayna and the woozles [who are very put out cause they are getting left
home with the fuzzy sitter <ggg>]