From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:36:02 EDT
I neglected to give some important info last time I posted about the raffle
(like the address etc).  so here it is again...

***RAFFLE!***
Magnificent ferret print by Elaine Verstraete (you may have seen this
print at various ferret events).

Number 108 of 500, featuring 16 ferrets.

Professionally framed; approximately 16 inches by 36 inches with frame.

Photo of print can be seen on the Gimmee Shelter website:
www.gimmeeshelter.org

The raffle is inspired by Rasta, a little shelter ferret who has just had
life-saving adrenal surgery.  All proceeds will benefit Rasta & the fuzzies
of Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue (Wareham, Massachusetts).

Drawing at the MaFF Halloween Frolic, October 2001.

Raffle tickets are only $1.00 each!

Please include your name, address, phone number and also email address
when you send in your donation.  Please send donation to:

Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue, 152 Great Neck Rd., Wareham, MA  02571

Tickets will be on sale at several upcoming ferret events.  The Gimmee
Shelter Website lists events where tickets will be on sale.

Print will be shipped to an out of state winner.

The Winning ticket number will be posted on the Gimmee Shelter Ferret
Rescue Website.

Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue
Janice and Mark DeJesus
152 Great Neck Rd.
Wareham, MA  02571
Phone: (508) 291-1850
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.gimmeeshelter.org

Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue is a non-profit, fully licensed ferret
shelter.