Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:59:53 -0400
Thank you to those who have sent me some wonderful photos of their DMK
babies. I especially love hearing about them so I know "who" Im looking
at in those pictures. It's very moving and I so appreciate the time you
all put into that.

Okay guys, I see a LOT of responses on the FML and DMK list about your
babies. Who they are. How they are. Their stories. But I've only had a
few photo's sent. Now there are hundreds of rescues that were adopted
out there. Hundreds. And I remember seeing so very many photos floating
about online of them years ago. Please, if you have a minute or two,
could you just send a picture (or more) of any of your DMK's past or
present to my email? All I need is their names, and yours so you will
be credited and so people know who they are seeing in the video Kris
Mewton is going to make to celebrate them. Nothing else is needed.

Remember the pictures can be of just them, them playing and involved in
activites, you with them, or them with other family members. Anything
will be appreciated by those who love these very special babies and who
lived through and /or admired this incredible rescue effort.

Wolfy