From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 09:34:05 -0400
The ferrets received a box with a 30# bag of TF food form Ferret
Depot...

Unfortunately we do not know who had sent it.. so we want to say a
public thank you to the ferret angel who had this arrive at our door!
The new face is thriving & growing he has a new name " Foxy " as since
filling out his color mimics that of a red fox. Elric is enjoying his
playtime with the new kid. He is teaching him the cat herding game.
Barn-y is managing as well as we can expect with his cancer, we are
treating him with prednisone and he gets extra turkey baby food for
treats.

Again thank you all who continue to help us carry on work on behalf of
ferrets!

Alicia for the faces at www.ferretwise.org