From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 12:25:15 EDT
Oh wow!  I neber had boyz fighting over me before.  Sammie and Max make
me giggle eveby day.  I didn't even wanna say anything at first because
dey so funny.  I like watching dem fight over the keyboard.
Teeeeehehhehe.  I clap my paws and say "do it again, do it again".
Den mommy caught me.

"ItsanonobadDippyno!" She is right.  So, siiiiiiigh, I not sit quiet and
watch and giggle.  But too, I don't know how to stop.  I can't have both
of you boyfwiens?  I can bronco-bust one of you til you gets tired and
flat ferret, and den I can ride da other ..."

"DIIIIIIIIPPY!"

Dippy Doo