From:
Deb Yeingst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 08:12:18 -0600
just to let everyone know that I think the Harrisburg show went real good.
there were a couple of things that need to be worked out but all in all
things went fairly well.  we had a visitor that was not expected but thats
to be expected...if you know what I meen?.hope to see everyone in Florida
in Febuary.......and don`t forget to try acme pet/chat on Wed night at 10pm
est !  love to all fuzzies out there and I hope all get well, I will pray
for them all!  (knock on wood) all fuzzies are doing well here, but here