From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:40:06 -0500
friends...
Please...help...

I read in the FML yesterday that Kristine has just run afoul of that
nasty ADV threat in her shelter...Requiring her to test and re-test all
her shelter ferrets...

This is a very expensive endeavor.  and a very responsible one...

Kristine has done so much for so many shelter ferrets all over the
country, with her Christmas Giving Tree, making it possible for so many
needy ferrets to get something special at Christmastime.

I feel so strongly about helping her, first because of all she has done
for ferrets all over... secondly because this is ADV related.

I want everyone to know that the afghan I am putting up for raffle this
time is NOT one I made...but rather one that my mommy made...for me.

I have never been able before to part with it...no matter what "causes"
came up...till this one...

I am not putting this afghan up lightly...helping Kristine means this much
to me...

There is a lot of love and emotion in this afghan...and it is taking a
lot of love and emotion to let it go...but that is how badly I want to
help Kristine.

Please help me do this...

I am hoping that you all can see your way to buying a few tickets each for
this Special Afghan Raffle...to have a chance to win this afghan to help
Kristine... And so that a special piece of my heart does not go in vain...

I am also doing this so someone else who wants to help kristine...and
maybe thinks their $2 or $3 won't make a difference...will win it...and
treasure it for the help they could be to her... that is my gratification
for doing this...

my mommy's afghan will not be lost...it will just be treasured by someone
else...that loves and wants to help our ferrets...

S.O.S. has kindly agreed to raffle it off for me...
A Great Big Thank You to them...:)!!!

here is the URL to the page with the Afghan on it...and also with the
S.O.S. infor on it...
http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/sos-raffle.html

All proceeds from the raffle of this afghan will go to help Kristine
Lunny, Friends of Fuzzies Shelter, through S.O.S.  (Support Our Shelters,
aka S.O.S. is a registered 501c3 corporation which exists to raise money
for ferret shelters and distribute funds and needed supplies to them).

I thank you all in advance...
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and
Geezer!

Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.