From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:33:45 -0800
Well, Miss Shelby did it to me again last night!  I was rounding the
kids up for bed and went to get Shelby who likes to hide under the
entertainment center to sleep.  I reached under and pulled her out and my
husband and I both darned near lost it!  We thought she was gone!  This
is the second time she's pulled this on me and I'm pretty sure she does
it on purpose.  she was limp as a noodle and wouldn't open her eyes.  I
laid her on my lap and introduced a little ferretone to her nostrils--:)
and she decided to wake up.  I'm sure I now how a few more wrinkles than
before.

Most folks remember our loss of Luna and the long court battle which is
now about to come to a close.  Well, Troy Lynn Eckart called us a few
months after losing Luna and told the sad story of a little dark eyed
white girl abandoned right before Christmas at a military base.  She was
left out in a cage in the cold as if someone were supposed to pick her
up.  Of course we took her!  And....................somehow we swear,
Luna is inside her.  She's just way too much like Luna.  She is at my
feet constantly when awake.  She likes to lay on her back and just stare
up at me.  She doesn't want to be held, just "admired" as far as we can
tell.  She has a wiggle that my husband says has something to do with her
"snooty attitude" and she can whip any boy in the house but will scream
bloody murder if one of them so much as looks at her wrong!  She's deaf
which "really" aids the "snotty attitude" which I like to refer to
more as "prissy".  Thus the name "Miss" Shelby.  How anyone could have
abandoned her is beyond me.  and I swear she "poses" as soon as a camera
is in sight.

You can go to
http://photocontest.hsus.org
and vote for her!