From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2011 06:36:47 -0700
I have had a biter for the past year. Nothing ever helped. The
neutering did not and him being over a year old did not.

I tried all the advice that people gave me and he was just determined
to bite me. Biters are not new to me, but he was a very difficult
case. He is also a very large ferret with huge teeth and polecat in
his background. I have cried and been very frustrated with him, but I
think I finally found the answer.

I have started taking him outside for walks. He is scared out there. I
figured this would create a bond and that I would be his hero out there
so to speak. It has made a dramatic difference in him. His biting is
rare now and less severe. I am confident it will stop altogether. He
just came up here on the chair by my computer and I did not run! I
just picked him up normally and put him down. This is huge!

I never thought this day would come.!!!