From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:59:07 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I've posted on this ML before with questions, and have always gotten a good
response, so I thought I'd ask one more...

I live in an apartment with no air conditioning.  This is usually no
problem, but warm days (read: days when the sun is out) can get the temp.
inside my place up above 90 degrees.  My question is, how can I keep a
ferret cool in that kind of heat?  Opening the window seems to help a
little, but I still worry about what the temp.  would be like when I'm not
there (I'm not home in the middle of the day.) I don't have a ferret yet,
and would like to have a solution to this problem before I get one.

Thanks in advance for any/all advice,

Meghan