From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 11:05:41 -0700
Hello all!

And again thank you for all the responses.  At present Morrow is eating some
of her duck soup...with the added bribe of ferretone!  And I've started her
back on ferretvite...Sam suggested it and considering she grew up on the
stuff I thought I'd switch her back.

She finally came out of the closet.  Only for Mommy to feed her several
times a day.  Now my next question is...how many times do you feed them?
She only takes a little at a time so I give her some time, then go at it
again.  Checked for her being dehydrated.  She's not..so....

Tommorrow I'm moving her into a cage by herself into my bedroom so I can
keep an eye on exactly *what* she's doing...I'm giving her two doses of
ferretvite a day and then the ferretone each time I'm feeding her.  Is this
ok?

Morrow is my little wardancing queen....she is my very first fert and is
very, very special to me....I am doing all that I can to *maintain* a
positive attitude here....

Thanx, Karen