From:
Ann Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 21:48:58 -0400
To make sure you are handing out the laxatone or petromalt or the hairball
remedy of your choice!

This weekend I got two calls from people with ferrets with blockages.  One
was a total stranger, one was a very good friend.

If your ferrets are in heavy shed mode, as most of mine are, you may want to
dose as frequently as once a day during this time.  I normally wouldn't pass
out the laxatives in such high doses - but it does not take much hair
accumulation to cause a blockage.

Ann