From:
christine belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 07:12:13 -0800
Ladies and Gentleferts,

I bring before you a serious threat to the F.L.O. : Kitty Cloning
(Kloning?)!  As we all know or suspect, our little "pets" are most likely
members of the F.L.O.  How will they retaliate?  Do they have genetic
engineers on staff working at this very moment to clone ferrets so as
to have a supply of F.L.O. commandos to combat the already swollen cat
population?  Can you imagine not one, but five EXACT copies of your
carpet shark trying desperately to enter your Herwitz-Mintz sofa through
an unnatural opening?!  Of course, they've trained us not to buy expensive
furniture...

Of course, I saw the cloned cat on FOX news, and we all know how they
like to stir up trouble.  But that means Mab saw it, too, so I'll be sure
to watch her for subversive activity...

-Christine
and Queen Mab of the Faerrets