From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 12:28:58 -0400
Boy, I really HAVE been having typing problems pulling my thoughts
together when I get interrupted while typing lately, haven't I?

>See the FHL Archives under my name, also vet posts carried to the FML
>as "from FHL" posts, and
> http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/adrenal.htm
>
>In the FHL archives especially look for adrenal posts from AFERRETVET.

I did NOT mean to see the FHL archives under my name; I meant to see the
FML archives under my name while looking for the "from FHL" posts so that
you could see the vet posts I carried over on the topic.  Sorry.  I am a
bit stressed out.  Edith, a cherished aunt passed away this week, and I
just found out that I need an outpatient biopsy on Tuesday morning (It
will probably be alright because I am not a smoker and non-smokers have
a much lower risk of this particular type of lesion being either of the
two nastiest possibilities.  They wanted to do it on Monday morning, but
that's Edith's memorial day and I want to spend the day thinking about
her, not me.), so I am not at peak form by a long shot right now due to
tensions.

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List co-moderator
FHL Archives fan