From:
meesh meesh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 09:27:23 -0700
Hi everyone,
It's been a long time since I've had time read the FML and/or post.
Fourth year vet school is *very* busy..but tons of fun :).

One of the exotics doctors asked me a question I thought you may be able
to help me out on..especially breeders (vets too).  The question she asked
was if ever during pregnancy, female ferrets have bloody discharges (and,
is this normal?).  I guess they see so many neutered and spayed ferrets
since (hopefully) 99% are, this is something they aren't familiar with.

Please email answers to [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Michaela Maurice
College of Veterinary Medicine
Ohio State University
Class of 2002

ps.  I still haven't figured out where I"m going to work (Canada or the US,
and where).  But, I'm glad to hear things are progressing in California.
I'm crossing my fingers.  I grew up on the west coast (Vancouver) and miss
the open seas...sigh :).  Don't know where I"ll work but it would be nice
to know Cali is an option.  I am still looking at where I'll do my off
quarter externship (a four week rotation we do at a practice or university
away from our school...any ideas or offers are welcome.  Obviously I have
a passion for ferrets, and for other pocket pets...and I love surgery :))