From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 14:31:49 -0500
I must send this post also, because in my supportiveness of alternative
medicine.  I view Bob Church as a very INTELLIGENT man that he is, and
i wish i had his email address, so i could forward this to him also.  i
always enjoyed his posts from the ferret list, before he left, following
controversy and i REALLY DO NOT WISH TO SEE HIM Leave once more, because
of my post, or otherwise.  I do not wish to stir up trouble, for often
enough, i regret the issues that develope on the fml in the first place.
This is first and foremost for the FERRETS.

Mr. Church, please accept my apologies, for not including this in my
first post, i, in my infinite wisdom?, completely had a (brain fart) ...
this is not a post to tout right and wrong, but to hope that people make
themselves aware that they CAN, become more active in their care of their
own personal self.  You cannot force people to do things, the laws of
nature dictate, ???  AS, much as we wish to think that we do make all the
decisions on our own ... I did not intend for the previous post to offend
anyone, especially Bob Church, those were not my intentions.  I hope that
everyone can look at both sides of the issues, and can process
information appropriately, in accordance to their needs.

Respectfully,
To, Mary Conley and Bob Church, for taking the time to keep educating us
all.

They can take away many things from us, but the one thing that cannot be
taken away is our education.

[DD]