From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:04:12 -0500
Dearest, and most kind-hearted Sandee,

HOW, can I possibly convey to you just how very, very grateful I am to
you.  The way that you treated my Violet.  was above and beyond the call
of Bridge duty.  The play by play of Violet's first moments with you at
the Bridge are so incredibly kind, classy,condireate,.and very funny!!
Yup, those ears!  I too, loved the sound of those flapping ears when she
shook.  I am really going to miss that!  I'm sure by now that Violet is
all settled in.  I'm also sure that Princess found ALL of Violet's ferret
brothers and sisters who had come to the Bridge long before Miss Violet
was old enough to leave her Mommy.  Samantha, & Boots were among the
first to come along I bet.  They were always so curious, just had to
be the first to check out someone new.  I'm sure that after the girls
checked out Violet, and let her know that they were her family, that
she let out a very shrill ferret noise to summon Bandit, and Smokey.

Thank you for giving Violet such a long greeting post.  For the first
time since her soul was released from her failing body, & left my arms,
on that day at her doctor's office, I began to feel a feeling of peace.
Because of your ability to be the very best Bridge greeter/reporter, I
am now, begining for the very first time, to truly feel, to know, that
my girl is free.  and at peace.  Thank you Sandee for this special gift.
I'm very glad to know also, that you can see the "special-ness" that
Violet..projects.  She is a hoot, that's for sure!  Could you please give
my baby girl a hug and kiss for me, and rermind her that my love for her
will never fade, and it's only a short flight away!

Sandee, thank you again.  You'll never know just how special you are to
all of us down here, down beyond the clouds.  still residents of this
planet Earth.  You-Da-Best!!!!

Most Sincerely,
Mommy Sue Pyron

P.S.---.  Can you tell me why it says "corrected" by the top of my post?
What was corrected?  I guess you did such a good job of correcting that I
can't tell what it was that you corrected!!!!.

[Moderator's note: Sorry, that was your moderator's error, not Sandee's.
I got subjects confused!  BIG]