Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:11:28 -0400
Criminy! Does anyone else here have boring ferrets? They're killing me
here. I have three ferrets, ages 2, 5, and ?. One is deaf. And nobody
will play with toys, hoard stuffies, steal my stuff, bite my toes, or
jump into anywhere they are not supposed to. I get cute photos all week
of ferrets digging up plants, stealing money, flying through the air
and more in my email from other ferret people. Heck, my ferrets are
boring even when they sleep. I see photos of ferret bucket butts
hanging out of hammies, noses and toeses hanging peeking out of sleep
sacks, and heads hanging upside down out of tubes regularly online. I
look down at my feet and what do I see? Donuts. I have more donuts than
Krispy Kreme in this house. I can only take so many pictures of donuts
and send them on to friends. It's so bad, that last year when Blacky
discovered an open toilet and drank out of it, I ran for my camera. I
was so giddy it was all I could do to hold it still to get some shots.
Then I reached for the camera phone because I wanted to instantly share
the excitement. Not wanting it to end, I then moved on to the movie
camera. Being the best friends in the whole wide world, my ferret buds
politely laughed and cheered. Sigh. I don't get it. Years and years of
insanity and now the past two years have been like this? How bizarre.
I'll just have to call my fuzzies the wanderers. That's all they like
to do is to putter around and explore endlessly or snuggle. I always
complained my whole life that I wished I had a "lap ferret". Be careful
of what you wish for ....