From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:14:57 EST
This here is Lilly, Queen of the Voivedich house.  I would like to inform
everyone that Newman is now out of the closet!  For some strange reason
that we will not discuss, my mother brought home a new ferret on January
16th.  She thought because he was albino like me, that she could keep this
news from our dad.  Well, for a week and a half I tried to get dad to see
that we had a new ferret in the house.  I would drag Newman around by the
neck, but dad never saw how strong I was, his head was always turned in
another direction.  At first I did not like the big guy, he was getting all
the attention from mother and the other ferrets in the house.  I knew dad
did not want another ferret, so I thought if he saw Newman he would take
care of this little problem.  WRONG!

Last Wednesday I was chasing Newman around my mothers bedroom and dad saw
us together!  He called mother at work and ask why we have two white
ferrets.  To all of our surprise, dad now has a new favorite ferret.  I
am so sick of hearing how big Newman is, how soft his hair is, what a sweet
kissy ferret he is.  Don't they know perfection when they see it?

Newman, Newman, Newman!  He is a pain in the butt to me.  He eats
everything, ties, socks, toys, blankets, he gets all the laxatone.
Mother is always checking to make sure his poop is all right.

I know my mother loves me the most, she tells me all the time.  Elle,
Oscar, Bailey and Newman say she tells them the same thing, but I know the
truth.  Newman is a good looking ferret, but so is Bailey and Oscar.  I
will be glad when everyone is not so ingrossed in Newman.  Maybe I should
eat a sock, that will get their attention.

Well, for a first post to the FML I did pretty good.  I would like to take
this time to tell everyone that we all pray for the ferrets that have
crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge.  This week we were very sad about
Marmette and Kizsi-Ki.  We will keep all the sick fuzzies in our prayers.

I would also like to welcome Prell to the Noble Cleaning Crew.  I am glad
she moved in there instead of here!

God Bless,

Lilly, Queen of the Voivedich ferrets
Oscar (My heart is pounding with the thought of you and Valentine's Day!)
Bailey (Hi ya doing Pandora? Yous still loves me? I's loves yous)
Elle (My mother told me I am her favorite, and I know she was telling the
      truth)
Newman (What sock?)