From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:05:40 -0500
It's been some time now since I updated everyone.

Dennis put a tree on top of my place,over the utility room,making the
roof leak.And with the spawning of tornadoes from Dennis,I lost phone
service for the better part of 2 weeks.So,as I do the dialup to get
online,I've been absent.

We never lost power,thank God.So,the kids here had their soup and it was
warm while the AC kept them cool.

I took in 2 kids from Fl the day before Dennis hit us.They are such sweet
kids,Sasha and Dimitri, which I'll use with my nursing homes visits.They
are that gentle.

For those that showed concern for us during Dennis's path,thank you.It
meant alot to know that we were in your thoughts and prayers.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter