From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 18:26:25 -0500
 To Gary Holowicki:

I wanted to let you know that after your previous post of "Timmy's" recipe,
I started using a modified version on Stan, our guy who has been battling
ece.  I left out the honey, garlic and "missing link", added the colloidal
silver and a immune formula for viruses.  3-4 hours of his first feeding, he
had normal looking poop for the first time in almost a month!  By the next
day he was running around with the others guys.

Of the over 400g of weight lost, he has put on 200g. We really thought we
were going to loose him, he was starting to give up. We cannot believe the
change. He had been to the hospital twice for fluids, I had been giving him
lots of fluids, he was on different meds. And through all this he just kept
loosing weight. It was really scary. He improved so fast that I dropped all
of his meds. I still give him the recipe but he is voluntarily reducing the
daily amounts. He has started eating his dry food on his own, last night he
ate 20g! I thought I would have a problem switching him back, but it doesn't
look like it.

I plan to give it as a daily supplement to all the others. And if you don't
mind, I will stick with the modified version I've been using. :) Don't want
to tempt fate.

Thank you, your information saved my little guy.

Margaret and the Zick Zoo
Stan--lots of fuzzy kisses and licks to Gary, Mom, and tell him I'll send
some dooks a little later