From:
"Green, Kelly D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 10:10:44 -0500
Dooks to all

I am currently looking for a friend or two for my little "Louie" (a.k.a.
Madison).  Louie is 3 1/2 years old and all alone, he needs friends besides
my Sebastian (a 16 pound cat who hasn't quite figured out WHAT Louie
is.......and is not very playfull anyway).  Me and my kids let him out of
his cage everyday for a few hours and play with him, but I think he would
enjoy having friends to play with in his rice box, tubes, etc.........

I have looked at all of the web sites and can not find a shelter near
me.....If you know of a shelter in or near Houston, Texas could you please
let me know of it.  I really want to adopt one or two ferrets who are in
need of good homes instead of going to a pet store (all though I am sure
they need good homes also).  Or if anyone in or near Houston is wanting
to find a home for your baby please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thank You very much for your help,

Kelly, Rutie and Shari

Louie (a.k.a.Madison, my kids renamed him Louie) and Sebastian