Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:34:11 -0700
Can we have an update on the Hagerstown kids?  How they are doing?
Adoptions that have been made?  Seems odd that nothing has been posted
about them since all of the fundraising smoke has cleared.  I understand
from a very reliable resource that another 20 whole hobs were trapped in
a state park nearby.  Naturally no one can prove that these guys were
set loose by Ms. Bachman..it's just a very ironic coincidence.  What has
become of them?  There is a nasty rumor circulating that not all of these
kids are being spayed and neutered,...that some are being kept whole and
returned to breeding....absolutely unthinkable after what these kids have
been through.  Answers please?  Anyone?

=====
"I have no doubt that all living beings have souls but when I see how
humans treat our animal companions, it is evident that the complete
absence of soul and heart frequents only the human of beings.".

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue