From:
bill and diane killian - zen and the art of ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:06:24 -0700
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Silver dosing and acidophilus
>>Bottom line: I don't recommend colloidal minerals; there's no reason to
>>think they're as good for you as they are for their marketers.  Besides,
>>you should be getting your minerals in highly usable forms from the
>>fruits and vegetables in your diet.  Please eat more fruits and veg...

>The article you quoted was actually on colloidal MINERALS, not colloidal
>SILVER, Mr. Killian.  Colloidal simply means "broken down into very small
>bits".  Colloidal silver and colloidal minerals are two different
>substances.

When did we write what you are referring to Ela?  We had not posted to
this thread.  We haven't posted anything that looks like what you quoted
in months.  You did also as usual slight Diane for her contributions.
These postings are a joint effort.

Colloidal does not mean simply mean broken in to very small bits.  It
refers to a suspension of microscopic particles.  Well its supposed to.
Some companies sell colloidal oatmeal and we suspect that isn't
"microscopic" oats.

Not knowing what article it is "we" were citing we can't completely respond
but silver is a mineral, and colloidal silver is one of the things that
could be called colloidal minerals.

Colloidal silver is quack medicine.  Snake oil.  And actually poisonous in
some dosages.

--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets