From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 03:17:24 -0500
It's birch, diefenbaker, sprite, storm, silicon & polar bear from waterloo,
canada.  With their poop scooper selina.  I first started the fml about a
year ago, I switch from the alt.pets.ferrets.  It's been a great source of
information, and I met some great people in Ottawa through it.

I was a co-op student, now I'm a grad student in computer graphics at the
university of waterloo.  For those who worry when students have pets, I can
only try to relieve your fears by stating that I support my kids & pay my
own school fees, own rent, own maintenance etc.  I have a backup account
for ferrets and a backup-backup account (in comp.sci, you can never have
too many backups :) ).  I've had to deal with surgeries in the past.

Birch & I started our university years together 5 years ago.  The rest
joined my family in the past year and turn my love of ferrets into an
obssesion.  Since then, I've been busy imposing ferrets on my comp.sci.
profs and my fine art profs.

Dief is deaf, and Sprite, Sand and Bear probably are too.  Sprite and Sand
are not litter trained, but when you are studying, it's important to take
breaks, and nothing relaxes like cleaning poop.  really.  Storm became
litter trained after 6 months or so of trying, so I still have hopes for
sand & sprite (not a lot, but some).  Birch is the smartest, Sand is the
silliest, Bear is the craziest, Storm is the sweetest, and Sprite is the
bitchiest.  Dief is perfect.

I also have a roommate with 3 ferrets and 2 cats, and my parent's dog stay
with me on occasion.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu