From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:06:49 -0500
Well, Damon and I decided to decorate the porch, set up some scary music
and dress up and hand out candy.  Thus, I am home and able to immediately
upload pictures.  It's all been worth the preparation and hassle.  It was
worth it at the first "Wow!" from a kid.  So, the costumes aren't that
great, but we are glad they like it.

Also, as a funny note.  Some kid walked up and rang the bell.  Behind
him, we thought was his dad and older brothers.  The kid goes, "Who are
you?" to Damon.  Damon says in a low, tone, "I'm The Devil".  Then the
kid takes the candy and says thanks and leaves.  Then, the man and two
older boys walk up and hand us bags of goodies.  After they left, we
checked out the bags and they are from a church with religious tracts
in them.  I guess he thought we REALLY needed it.

check out the pics at
http://www.gallaty.com/The_Latest_Pics/the_latest_pics.html
The pictures are at the bottom of the page past the ferret Halloween
pictures.

Hugs and happy haunting