From:
Leslie Robinette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 23:03:48 -0400
Hi Everyone,
I hope this finds everyone and there Fuzzy's doing wonderful.  And for
those that have lost there Fuzzy you have my deepest sympathy.  And for
the Fuzzy's that are sick you have my prayers.  I've been a member of this
group for acouple of months.  And I've only posted once,but have read
everything.  After this week I won't be reading the articles anymore.

Sunday night I had to put my Nikita to sleep.  She had both Adrenal and
Insulinoma.  Her little heart wasn't strong enough for surgery.  And she
was to the point that she couldn't walk or hold her head up.  Her vet could
feel the tumor by touching her belly.  So it was time for me to make a very
hard decision.  I'd like to tell you all just alittle bit about my Nikita.

I bought her from a bad situation back in 1993.  And that was the best
thing I could have done with my money.  Nikita was (I mean is) an albino.
She had a cateract in her right eye about 3 years ago.  But it didn't
affect her at all.  This year just wasn't her year.  Nikita had just been
diagnosed with these diseases afew months ago.  But they took over her tiny
body like wildflower.  I had her cremated and I brought her home today.
She will be put with me when my time is up.  I miss her so much and LOVE
her even more.  Thanks for listening and for being a wonderful group.  One
day I will open my heart and home to another Fuzzy.  But none can take the
place of my Nikita

Leslie (Lost without Nikita)