From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:29:00 -0400
Hey All,

This is in response to the suposition that early adrenal's occur in
neglected ferrets.  I almost wrote when this misconception was first posted
but decided to wait until Caity saw the post and addressed the issue.  I
am a member of TRIFL along with Caity and I back her and Keith 100%.  They
have a bunch of very well taken care of weasels.  On top of providing
excellent care of their own ferrets, they are also ardent ferret advocates
getting involved often in cases of Pet Store ignorance and abuse.  They are
first class ferret owners and WARRIORS for ferrets.

If there was ever a home where NO incidence of illness should occur this
would be the house, however, they have had 2 early adrenals.  I have also
read quite a few posts from various boards about early adrenal and I
beleive it is on the rise!!  As a neglectfull home is NOT the cause,
hopefully we can put our collective minds together and figure out just
what is the cause.

Fuzzy Blessings,

Karen