From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 22:40:30 -0700
Hi folks, here are some more ideas I got for the new ferret video, feel free
to add yours to my little list of thoughts before I begin filming!  These
are really helpful!  Also, what do you all think is a fair price for the
video?

1. Don't forget to include lots of "war dancing'!  :-)

2. How about a little section on crazy tony's trip?

3. How about a multi-purpose video.  1/2 funny stuff (playing, dooking, sleeping
positions, etc...)  and 1/2 general care and maintenance?

4.  I think an important one that you read about and try to figure out and
then realize you don't know how to do it (for new and even regular owners)
is toe nail clipping.  How much to clip, how to recognize the blood vessel
and nerve in the nail, and a holding technique for the fuzzie while clipping
the nail.

A grooming session showing a holding technique and stroke technique.  An ear
grooming technique showing: checking of dirty ears, cleaning with a Q-tip
stressing careful and slowly and DON'T STICK IT IN TOO FAR!

Well, these all sound like great ideas, as well as the other ones I posted a
day or two ago...wow, this video may turn out to be a best-seller!!!

Thanks a million!

Dave  ([log in to unmask])