From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 20:05:01 -0400
I have decided is time now for a new fert in my home. I have contacted
one shelter here in Richmond that contacted me first saying they had a
fert that would be good for me and the fert but over the weekend and
beginning of the week the whole thing changed around and the animal is
no longer up for adoption. I cannot deal with anyone who changes the
deal on a daily basis and have asked that shelter to not contact me
again.

There are other shelters out there that would be more than happy to
place a ferret and I will place one here soon.

I have had shelters from quite some distance away, Raleigh, Roanoke,
West Va., even Massachusetts! But travel and delivery must be real and
attainable. Podo and Kodo came from the Raleigh area. Kodo was a most
magnificent animal and I miss him dearly, as I do the others. Sigh.

So I am asking if a shelter can deal with where I am or if someone
knows of a fert that needs a home in reasonable travel from me kindly
put us together or e-mail me and I will be most happy to discuss what
is in the offing.

Gordon

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation