From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:17:55 -0600
Hi fuzzy folks,

I went and did a little experimenting and made a corner sleep sack that
ties to the wire in two places on the cage.  The outside material is the
ever popular rainbow pattern, and the inside is pink faux fur.

This is a must have for all fuzzies that like to play rearrange the cage,
with the sacks usually winding up in the litter box.  Yep I speak from
experience.

Follow this url for the current auction at eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=205375809

Thanks,

Fuzzie Dad & the Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble, Cocoa,Screech,Moose