From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 06:34:52 -0500
Uhm...ok, ok, ok. I have to say something here.

First of all, I am rather upset by this post.

I was under the impression that this was a review for a movie about
some cool, huge ferret destroying some entire city (perhaps Los
Angeles?).

Then, after being horribly misled by the title, I AGAIN was upset,
because I thought that this was going to be a review about a GOOD
movie, even if it wasn't about a ferret. I think that perhaps the
"reviewer" (*cough*) neglected to mention that this was a
less-than-EXCELLENT film. I was led to believe that this was a great
movie; nowhere does said "reviewer" divulge that this film was perhaps
NOT on par, with, say, "Gone With the Wind". I feel cheated.

Thirdly, perhaps I am a bit dense...but what would be wrong with
substituting a GINORMOUS ferret for some goofy snake?? The reviewer
makes it sound like this is totally implausible! But -- think of the
star power! Imagine, perhaps, Tonks rampaging through a city after
having accidentally swigged a bottle of mile-high-scraper-tall-elixir,
thinking it was Ferretone? And perhaps he is on a rampage because
someone has kidnapped his lady love! What else could ever make an
otherwise sweet, noble ferret (albeit one of Ginormous proportions
who usually serves the public good go postal on some swank city's
collective arse??

I think that this is a splendid idea. I think that Tonks should
immediately contact Peter Jackson, or maybe Spielberg...Spielberg is
great with those sky-effects...and maybe we could make throw in a few
snakes, too, just for good measure....Wow...I hope someone is taking
notes! I have TONS of good ideas!

Tonks, if you take my advice, please remember that I want a mere 30%
cut of all movie profits...

~Eri in Texas, moving her Toobsox to highground before the hurrican
hits! (Well...maybe to the top of the cage...or at least the top of
the cube...)

--
 /\_/\
(>"<)