From:
Fysha Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 03:40:54 -0800
We want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season and to let everyone know
we will be off line for awhile.  This is a very busy time for me at work
now and I am still working on the Save-a-Pet funds on the side.

I got the kids to agree to clean out their toy boxes before Santa gets
here and to donate their many pound puppies to the real pound puppies
that may not have a fun X'mas this year.  We also are doing alot of
other affairs around town.  So we are going to be on the run none stop.

Our best to all of you and may Santa be good to you and yours,
Fysha and my kids