From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:38:37 -0800
While we were on the tree today we noticed that there were 21 pages up
now, only you don't realize this unless you get to page 16, so please
know that there are AT LEAST 21 pages now, but they are not all showing
up. Please don't overlook those ferrets!!!! Also, there seems to be
alot of confusion about updating the stockings once a ferret has been
picked. We had the same problem last year, resulting in some ferrets
getting multiple Santa's and some getting nothing. Troy Lynn is doing
her best to keep track of this, but the best way we can think of is
that once you pick a ferret, if you don't see it update, email Kris
directly to ask him to update it, and post here to let us know the
ferret has been picked, that way we don't end up doubling up. Maybe,
with more than 3000 people on the FML, we can clear the tree before
Christmas. Last year so many got left out, we would like to avoid that
if we can this year. The shelters work so hard, their little ones all
deserve Christmas treats!

Kris, if there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know,
we are more than happy to help.

Cheers to all-
Gerri