From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 22:03:03 -0400
Hi there,

I was just curious about a ferret chat server.  I saw that some1 had
mentioned that they were on 1 and i would like to know how I can get to 1
myself .I searched the net up empty.  Maybe i am not looking in the right
place.

Does anybody notice a difference betweenthe females and the males when it
comes to being loveable?  I have 2 males and a female and Trouble (girl)
just doesn't like to cuddle with me.  Nosey loves to be loved on ,kissed and
he will even lay on his back in ur lap !  He is always looking for me and
plopping down at my feet.  Rebel( 7 weeks old ) is too busy exploring most
of the time but he will come and give me love.  I feel that I am playing
favorites when i love on the boys but trouble just likes to be on her own.
Every once in a while she will com eto me but when I go to pick her up ,she
will lick me really quick and then twist and turn till i put her down.
Sometimes i may not get a kiss?  Is this normal?  should i try to love her
more or let her be.  I know she likes me because when i lay on the floor she
runs all over me and she chases me down and plays with me.  But I don't want
her to feel left out.

sherri
Nosey Trouble Rebel