From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 02:16:12 -0400
Hmmm, I haven't made any recent purchases at the ferret store but I've only
had positive experiences with them.  Their representatives always take the
time to answer my questions about products, and help me get exactly what I
need.  Their prices include shipping, so it would make sense if heavy items
like food and litter are more expensive.

The Ferret Store has appeared to be very involved in the ferret community,
and I believe that they are very responsive to the needs of ferret shelters
(sending extra items when possible and participating in shelter programs.
Many ferret companies also provide good service and have good products,
but most don't show that kind of caring and involvement.

I think it's good if we share our experiences (positive and negative) to
help each other, but let's be careful to not just start bashing a
responsible company.