From:
Michael Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:30:19 -0400
About 10 days ago I got an e-mail from Linda Claussen at the West Volusia
Humane Society in Deland, Florida.  They have two ferrets (not much other
info other than they appear healthy) that they have not been able to place
and need help finding them a home.

I have not had much luck with my various contacts in Florida.  Is there
anyone in that area that could find a place in their heart for two ferrets
that are languishing at the Humane Society, waiting for a home?

West Volusia Humane Society is just off 15A, the truck route through
Deland.  I believe that Deland is 20-30 miles west of Daytona Beach.

I have permission to post Linda's e-mail address - [log in to unmask] -
and I'm sure Linda would be more than happy to fill in any additional
details.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
*