Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 07:44:44 -0700
I have been asked by some people to see the video of our two celebrity
stars eloping. So here it is again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVh1_H10dws

(WARNING: This video contains humor, please use discretion if you have
no sense of humor.)

Robin, April did they really elope? Or, did Super Tons just pick up Ms
Gucci to take her to the wedding? I am so confused!

If they have babies, will they be flying around the house in lime green
diapers? Oh MY! That thought does something weird to my head! When they
set up house will they have 'Mother-in-Laws' hanging around? LOL, just
kidding Robin and April! But you might want to hide the keys to the
Hoover Craft.