From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 19:34:32 -0700
Hi All,

We at the Ferret Rescue of Maine, are trying to have a yard sale to
earn some money to help the shelter survive in these tough times. We
are asking for donations that anyone may have, for our upcoming yard
sale. We can use furniture, dishware, appliances, books, or whatever
is in good shape and still has life left in it.

Since we are a 501c3 Non-profit shelter, we can provide receipts for
tax deductions if requested.

WHAT: Ferret Rescue of Maine Yard sale
WHEN: August 1, 2009
WHERE: 382 Ossipee Trail Gorham
WHY: All proceeds go to support the ferrets in the shelter and to help
pay the outstanding vet bills, and to support the shelters education
mission.

If you have any items to donate, or need items picked up, please call
Jim at 207-423-2297.

Thank you all in advance!

Jim Kennedy, Director
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from