From:
Teri Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 11:18:44 -0600
Sandee, Friday nite I laid to rest my boy, Nibble...He had struggled for
over three weeks with cancer...We didn't know that for sure until this
past Thursday...

Nibble is a Panda/Mit/mixture with a love for biting feet...He is a good
boy so cute when he sleeps...please see that he gets over the bridge and
finds someone to play with...tell him that his buddy, Squeeze, misses him
so much.  And that Stink and Sheba miss him, too...and would you tell him
his Momma loves him and that she is sorry she couldn't have done more for
him...

Thanks, Sandee....

Teri
Lazykat Creations