Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:39:43 -0700
Hi all

Da weekend is over and it is back to work for many of us including me.  I
have been surveying da area for some new attractions.  Look for them in da
future.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Daisy.  I gave her da
tour of da plasce.  She waz interested in everything here.  She went to da
Fruit Bar and waz snacking on da things there.  She watched da Tube Races
for a while.  I told her she could join in if she wanted.  She said she
would but maybe later dat she waz sizing up da competition.  She then
wanted to get in some flying Lesson.  I assigned her a instructor.  She
waz soon soaring away with da best of them.  Her landing were even pretty
good.  She has da makings of a great one.  SHe said to send her luv to her
mommy and also to send lots and lots of kisses.

I am off to find another cheweasel.  I feel like knawing on something.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee