From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:36:48 -0500
Oh the suspence is KILLING me!  When April rolls around, huuby and I
are taking $600 outta our tax return and buying everything a couple of
funlovin fuzzies could wish for!  But it seems everywhere I look there
are ferrets needing a home I want soooo bad to give them.  A darling
albino kit in the petshop, a little fuzzgirl in the newspaper.  Oh will
April never come!

Hubby and I were almost crying last night missing our big ol' fuzzbottom
Dante, the way he'd nip at daddy's ankles the wardance menatlly down the
hall while daddy chased, sliding to hide behind baby's exersaucer, then
bouncing out to chase daddy!  And how his little tail got all poofy!
*sniffle* oh he is so missed!  And since we have decided that Zack will
be our ONLY hooman kid, we cannot wait to adopt our furrykids into our
family.  And zack cant wait for his fuzzy bothers or sisters either!  You
show him a ferret and after he's finished tipping his head to the side
going 'awwwwwwe' (so cute from a 18 month old) he'll delight in showing
them his pri ze trucks and giving gentle pats if needed.  This kid is just
amazing.  I've never in my life seen a child under 2 be good with animals
but he is sooooo gentle!  (though I've never seen a child under to count
to 6 or say his abc's either, but what can I do, he's a genius!)

So we are all eagerly waiting for the day when we can adopt the newest
members of our family.  And it will not come soon enough!

grins and fuzzyferretkisses
amanda

Deal not in the ways of the dragon, for thou art crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.