From:
GROUNDRVN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:23:08 EST
hi everyone.  i received a bit of bad news this weekend, festus, my 6yr old
MF baby was diagnosed with pneumonia.  my vet is doing a great job (i hope)
and has her on prednisone syrup and amoxicillan to fight it off.  i was
wondering if anyone else has had any experience with fert pneumonia and any
suggestions you may have.  also any tips on how to get her to take her meds,
she really hates this stuff and i'm feeling guilty giving it to her while
she feels so bad.  any advice/tips/prayers would be greatly appreciated.
i'll try to keep her progress posted....and hope that no one else ever has
to go through this.

[log in to unmask] Thanks.