From:
Leslie Blanchett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 13:48:16 -0400
Hello all,

I juat wanted to let you all know that Our dear sable Abby Gayle died this
morning.  She was only about 2 so she was very young.  We aren't sure what
happened.  Yesterday evening around 5:30 she started to not move her fear
legs and began haveing sezures.  We watched her carefully through the night
with the help of a vet friend.  She was doing better and began to move her
legs a bit, but about 7:00 this morning my husband found her with her head
in her water bowl.  She was still breathing, but it didn't last very long.
She has passed on to a better place.

We will miss her terribly as will her ferret sister Blizzard and feline
brother Buddy.

We love you!!!!

Thank you all,

Scott and Leslie Blanchett