From:
Rick White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:03:53 EDT
>3  Finally, note the crossposts are *always* at the very bottom of the
>FML digests.  If you receive the FHL already -- and I hope most of you
>do -- simply stop reading the FML when you get to the FHL crossposts.
>You won't be missing a thing.

>Now, thus far, one other person has voiced a similar opinion.  While I've
>received SEVERAL positive comments, I certainly wouldn't mind having more
>opinions.  Feel free to e-mail me directly.  If it becomes evident that
>subscribers don't want the crossposts they will be discontinued.  (BIG]

I do subscribe to both FML and FHL.  I also remember why the FHL was
originated and why many of the participants who regularly post on the FHL
left the FML.  I am happy to see that BIG has accepted these cross posts to
the FML population.  These cross posts of such importance to the general
ferret community, should be available to all.  In doing so, the FML
continues to serve this vast world wide community of ferret mavens.
Thank you BIG for maintaining this list and serving the needs of our
ferrets first.

Dooks and Blessings,  Rick

Rick White, Director,
San Antonio area Ferret Enthusiasts  (SAFE)