From:
Beth Roerig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 18:07:48 -0400
Can someone please let me know what krinkle sacks are and were I can get
one.  I have been reading how Foggy and a few other carpet sharks have been
enjoying these and am curious.  My 5 fuzzbutts love new toys and I am always
on the lookout.  Thanks in advance.

Good luck Foggy..I am glad to hear that you are doing better.  Take it from
someone that knows....my boyfriend only has one leg and you learn to live
with what you have and still can enjoy life (it is better than death)

The Kat K: Thank you for posting the # the Mazuri.  I have found a place 20
miles away that sells it.  It is 25 pounds for $20.99.  I think that is a
great but and it has 38% protein and 20% fat.  I do have a quick question to
anybody that can help: are these high amounts good or bad for an older
ferret...I have a 4 year old ferret that is slightly overweight now.

I tried giving Chocolate some pepto when he was sick and he HATED it.  He
shock his head and glared at me.  Do ferrets usually hate the taste of it?
How can I give it to him if he ever becomes sick again?

Beth and the 5 fuzzbutts

PS please e-mail me the information because I am forever behind on reading
the FML.