From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:07:45 -0400
Minnie went to see the Vet to get her BG checked and Val said it was back
up to 100.  I tryed to get a 3 1/2 hr fast in but only got about 2 hrs.

She wants to check her I think every 6 months I would have to ask again
about her because she wants to check Jesse every 3 months.  But I was
watching her and she was still shacking alittle WHY if her BG is 100?
she is more active since I've been giving her more baby food every day
with a little shot of ferretone in it in the evenings.  Should she still
be shacking?

Also I know when a ferret is ready to go they will tell you there ready
but when should you say enough is enough when they have wasted away and
all they do is get something to eat and them snoop around for a little
bit and then go to sleep for a long time?  I know there is no pain or
suffering other than the caughing but my Jesse was such a BIG boy know
he's not and I watched him this morning and he was only up for 1/2 hr and
off to sleep he went.  I want him to have all the life he can have and
all the love and joy he can get he loves to go out off the porch and roll
in the grass and enjoy his self and I want him to enjoy every bit he can
and I know that it's up to the owner to say when (well they do) and I
know that as long as they eat and move around there fine but they will
still waste away so when is Quality of life over?

Sorry so long but help from other ferret folk helps always when there is
a question and a need.

Thank you,
Anna and The Fuzzy Zoo kids and the 2 at the Bridge.