Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 22:17:19 -0500
Does anyone have any suggestions on driving away mice?

When I had my first ferret, he had the run of the house and I did not
have a mice problem.  I now have four ferrets and they are confined to
a large room off the kitchen.  They are out a lot.  But I have actually
found stashes of ferret food in storage boxes.  And I have mice droppings
in my kitchen.

Someone suggested placing out an item with the ferrets smell.  That
hasn't helped.  I have captured several humanely.  But I'm a bit
frustrated at this problem now.

Thanks for any suggestions.
CEM
Cathy Mallette