From:
Maggie's Farm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 22:23:59 -0500
Hi Y'all,

This here is George, also known as Georgie Porgy.  It has been a really
great time of late here in mid Missouri.  Me and some of my brothers and
sisters, six of us in all, got to go to university not so long ago.

You see Dr. Susan, our doctor, had to lecture lots of soon to be other
docs.  She invited us to go and help her out and boy am I glad we did.
We had so much fun on the first day, and we were so good that Dr. Susan
invited us back the next day.  She did tell mom that she had trouble giving
her lecture cause we were such a big hit with the soon to be docs, they
kept holding us and playing with us while she was talking.  We got to meet
50 of them in all, and now they know for sure, up close and personal, how
sweet all of us ferrets really are.  Plus they got to see how little Miss
Delilah is at 1.5 pounds and how big I am a 4.5.  Dr. Susan has already
been invited back next year, and she has invited us back too.

Plus, she had so much fun with us that she invited us to go to another
school with her.  This one was with little kids and we didn't get to play
too much with them.  Dr. Susan was too worried about them hurting us!!
We told her we was tough but she was careful anyway.

Mom also said that soon we are going to have a new place to live and a new
family, with doggies and kids to boot.  Plus Mom said some of us are going
to get to go with her to music festivals this summer, as she travels around
with our new family.

Things have been so busy that mom can't keep up with us much anymore.  But
we are taking good care of her, and she gives us lots of kisses in return.

Georgie and the Mid Mo Mob of Mustelids