From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 1997 20:35:07 -0500
Just wanted to let those of you who are interested know....

My dad's father passed away Saturday night about 6 p.m.(California time).
He is, understandably, upset and some of his plans/appointments have been
changed as a result.  So, if some of you were expecting his to stop on his
way to California, he may be late or, unfortunately, may miss visiting all
together.

If anyone of those reading this might have wanted to send flowers, etc., he
wanted me to let you know that he would prefer you make a donation to a
local ferret shelter to Ferret Rabies Defense Fund.

I appreciate all the support you all have given my father during my
Grandpa's long illness.

------Elizabeth